Friday, November 18, 2016
8:30 a.m – 5:15 p.m. PST
Davis Wright Tremaine
1201 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
The wireless world continues to explode as smartphones and 4G become ubiquitous – and devices, apps and other usage climb at exponential rates. This seminar, sponsored by CTIA—the leading organization in the U.S. for the wireless industry—and co-sponsored by Federal Communications Bar Association, addresses the full range of legal and regulatory issues for all participants in the wireless ecosystem:
- Privacy, Robocalls, and Ongoing Related Jurisdictional Issues
- Spectrum, Spectrum and More Spectrum: Auctions, Wi-Fi and Related Updates
- The FCC in the Courts: Never Before Has the FCC Experienced So Much Litigation.
- Infrastructure, Preemption, and Towers
- IoT, Apps, and All That
- Net Neutrality—What Does It Really Mean?
- State Regulatory Issues
- Interview of a Key Industry Player
Cost: $50 per person for members; $100 per person for non-members (members, please enter CTIAMEMBER or FCBAMEMBER at the end of registration to receive your discount)